Friday, July 4, 2008

Go see Wall E

Husband and I went to see Wall E last night. The movie was great fun and very touching. The first previews of this movie made it look like Short Circuit animated, which held no allure for me. But the more recent previews give a better idea of what the movie is about. Great fun.

Before the movie, Pixar put a short cartoon called Presto. I can't remember laughing so loud and so often at any cartoon - short or long, Disney or Warner Brothers. This is a great cartoon. It's worth the admission price alone, just for this 7 minute cartoon.

2 comments:

Not Important said...

We plan to see it Sunday, which is GPop's birthday.

Cayden said...

Hey there,

I saw it yesterday and agree. It was a great movie - better than I expected. I would argue that it transcends the genre of animated movie and is truly a very good if not great movie in general.