Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Welcome to Blogifesto!

Don't worry, I'm not in the habit of inventing words. But for some reason the word "blogifesto" just seemed like the right name for my blog. I had another name for this blog for months and I didn't write a single thing for it. But when I thought of "blogifesto", it seemed to sum up what I was hoping this blog would be AND it made me laugh. (If you read this blog much, you'll see how often laughter motivates me. In a good way.)

I intend to write on all sorts of some subjects - serious and otherwise. Politics is something I find interesting, and this being a presidential election year, I'll definitely write about that. Religion is also something that is important to me, so that will definitely be a writing subject. But so will the movies and TV shows I watch and books I read. Any and all subjects are fair game as far as I'm concerned. And while I welcome comments, any comments that I find rude or confrontational will be deleted. Don't like my blog? Don't read it, just don't lecture me about it in the comments.

No comments: