Saturday, April 12, 2008

Funny

I recently had some minor surgery. The night before the operation I was the normal kind of nervous you get before something like this. Not really scared, just a bit apprehensive. So I didn't sleep well early that night; kept tossing and turning and waking up.

Then I had this weird dream. I was being wheeled into the operating room when the nurse asked me what kind of music I wanted to be played during the operation. I told her "Put on 'Blame it on the Bosa Nova.'"

I then woke up, laughed my ass off, and slept great for the rest of the night. I have no idea why.

That song doesn't mean a thing to me. I knew it WAS a song, but if you had put a gun to my head, hummed the melody and said "name that tune!" I would have come up empty. I even googled the lyrics to see if there was some hidden MEANING in the words. Nope. Just BLAME IT ON THE BOSA NOVA! LA la la LA LA!

Like I said in the first post: I like to laugh.

No comments: