Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary Sweetie!

Today is the 14th anniversary for Husband and me.

It's hard to believe it's been that long, but he still makes me laugh more often than anyone else. I always have a good time when he's around - even when he's aggravating me! What else can you ask for in a marriage? Yeah, we'd get married if we could; but we can't right now. But this isn't a political post, but a personal one.

He's very thoughtful: when he buys gifts for me, he's constantly buying things that I mentioned that I want but have long since forgotten. When I'm sick with a migraine or an arthritis flare, it doesn't bother him that I don't like to have anyone around. He'll just poke his head in the bed room once in a while and ask if I need anything - then leave.

I'm really grateful to have him in my life.

1 comment:

Not Important said...

Happy A-Day!

My verification word is "pyrokey". That's scary.