Thursday, November 20, 2008

What Book Do You Recommend?

I think most people have a book that, when asked, they always recommend? It doesn't have to be your favorite book, although sometimes it is. It's the book that's made the most difference in your life. What is yours?

Mine is Illusions by Richard Bach. That book helped me change my life. Before reading it, I was going through life without questioning what I was doing and why. Afterwards, I was much conscious of the decisions I made and why I made them. Great read. Highly recommended!

Now share yours please!

2 comments:

LenapeGirl said...

Stones for Ibarra by Harriet Doerr - not a new book but one that is beautifully written, dark, unflinching.

M&M said...

Thanks for sharing LG and welcome to my blog. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll have to look that one up.