Saturday, October 4, 2008

Party Pictures






















The first picture is me with my four siblings - in age order, of course! And best of all, I'M the youngest one in the picture. I know! Who KNEW? From left to right that's PJ, SAE, MED and AJW. I was really happy that hey could all make it for the party. Three of them live in western PA so had to drive 3 hours. MED lives in Lancaster county PA and drove 8 HOURS! Are they the best, or what? Thanks a lot you old farts! LOL

The second picture is me being silly at my birthday party. Someone shoved the plastic tiera with the lavendar feathers on my head when I started opening presents. I forgot I had it on, so it stayed on the whole time I opened presents. There must be 20 pictures of me with that darn thing on my head! But my favorite is this one with the magic wand that goes WITH the tiera. And of course the tee shirt just "sets it off" as they say. I bought the tee shirt when husband and I went to see Avenue Q when the toured here this spring.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Very cool. Thanks for the pics!